Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

mosaic wolf

wailt:Use 2D shapes and the polyline tool to create mosaic art on Google Drawing

we made a mosaic art my mosaic art was a wolf it took a little while to figure out what I want but I found out what I whatid in the end and that how it turn out not so bad after all

reflection:what I found hard was makeing the tiny shape,what I could do better is add more detail,what was easy was finding what color i whatid to make my wolf.


have you ever made mosaics art?

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Alyssa I like your mosaic art but maybe you could fill in the gaps in a bit you can tell that it is a wolfπŸ•πŸ•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ€πŸ€πŸ”πŸ”πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ„πŸ„πŸ“πŸ“πŸπŸπŸ­πŸ­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ©πŸ©

    ReplyDelete

mosaic wolf

wailt: Use 2D shapes and the polyline tool to create mosaic art on Google Drawing we made a mosaic art my mosaic art was a wolf it took a li...